Pages

Thursday, July 04, 2013

L I F E | D3SIGN

 My oldest sister, 26, got Married (it deserves a capital letter) this past weekend. Myself and my second oldest sister, 21,  got to be 2 out of 5 bridesmaids (yay!). The thing about Yesenia is that she's unconventional, expensive, and all about unique. So, while most brides get ready in a fancy shmancy hotel, my sister got ready at a modern furniture store called d3sign, in Toronto. The place was spectacular, I would have taken more pictures if I wasn't busy getting ready for her wedding.

The bathroom pictures have no filter. That's right, the pure white bathroom turns a lovely hot pink when the switch is flicked. Unconventional, and kind of trippy when you're trying to slip on a neon yellow dress, but cool nonetheless.









Bonus random picture of my sister and I! We look nothing alike, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment