Pages

Friday, July 05, 2013

O U T F I T S | Weekend Wear



This weekend is looking dreary, so shorts are an obvious no-go (*sob*). Because of this, I have decided to put together a couple of outfits for when the weather turns nice, and I don't have to destroy my closet in search of an outfit for a last-minute BBQ or Kensington Market raid.

Top: thrifted
Shorts: Levi, thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: H&M
Cuff: H&M
Turquoise Cuff: Kensington Market
Necklace: thrifted

I absolutely love the Ankh I purchased at my local thrift store a few weekends ago. It's made from real silver, and sports a black stone in the middle. I did some research on it, and the Ankh symbolises eternal life.  Egyption Gods are often seen holding an Ankh to someone's lips as it's seen as an offering of "The Breath of Life", the breath you will need in the afterlife. Coool.

  
Top: Boutique, DIY'd by me
Shorts: DIY
Shoes: Converse
Arm band: Kensington Market
Sunglasses: H&M

The fringe on the shirt go down to roughly mid-calf. If my butt wasn't as big as it is, it would probably go down a couple more inches. damn.

P.S the tutorial I watched over a year ago to learn how to properly rip jeans is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment