Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

H O M E | Online Shopping Haul


Recently I received a few of the merchandise I bought online, which I completely forgot about (bad, I know). Since I forgot about it, I completely forgot which websites I bought which from - except the smiley face top, which I bought at the urban outfitters website for $24. But because I enjoy my viewers so much (and I know you exist, I see the hits *squee*), I'm going to browse the internet and look for similar items, yay!

This is the back of the boob t-shirt, comme des fuckdown beanie, smiley face tank, plain beanies
Dr.Martens shoes

I absolutely loathe breaking in shoes in general, but especially docs. The hard leather is not nice to my feet *tears*. But in the end, it's totally worth it.

faux fur coat, sheepskin leather quilted sleeve jacket.


thank god it wasn't expensive.
To be honest, I regret buying this. It looks and feels cheap. But I cannot be arsed to wait a month to return it and get a refund, so I'm gonna keep it and maybe fix it up somehow. 



I love this jacket. I bought it in small, for reasons which I cannot remember, but it first amazingly. Great for fall and spring, but mostly fall. Unfortunately, It doesn't come with pockets, which is a must for me. I can easily make some, since it has pocket flaps. *phew*

No comments:

Post a Comment