Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

H O M E | Clothes Haul




I went on a very mini shopping spree yesterday, mostly in preparation of spring - which seems to be taking it's sweet time. 







Sleeveless turtleneck crop tops have been popping up everywhere, and I decided to get myself a couple. I love the pumpkin orange, as it really seems to compliment my skin and dark hair, that I recently chopped off (pictures to come soon!). I also got a "leather" looking one for nights out. They both come to just above my navel. The pumpkin orange crop top cost $6 at Urban Planet, and the black crop top was $12 at Sirens. I don't usually shop at these places, because they tend to have low quality clothing, but on occasion, I find something I like. 

I actually bought a pair of combats from Sirens in grade 11 for around $30, and they lasted be two years without the zipper breaking or anything, while my best friend's $50 (on sale, the actual retail price was around $80) pair of combats from Costa Blanca Shoes (when we still had it in our mall) lasted her one winter. So sometimes, Sirens surprises me.




I actually really like this top. After I brought it home, I was thinking about returning it, because I thought I'd just DIY it, but then I - obviously - decided not to because It's a good summer top. The back is a deep V with fabric running across the open space. I'll just have to remember to not go all day wearing it in the summer so I don't get an awkward tan. 


These are a pair of thrifted Gap jeans, that I cut as soon as I got home. I needed a new pair of high-waisted shorts for summer, and I didn't have a pair of black jean shorts, so I bought it for $3 at Value Village. Maybe during the end of summer I'll shred these a bit, and post it. 

I also bought a pair of brand spankin' new royal blue converse from value village for $6. Six freakin' dollars! The wonderful things you find at thrift stores *tear*. I don't know why I didn't take a close up picture, but that's okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment