Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

O U T F I T S // Denim + Disco Pants



Today a few friends and I went to Queen Street to take photos of street style for a photography assignment, because - fuck yeah - it's almost summer! Who knew walking up to someone and asking to take their photo because their style was amazing would be difficult? Most were nice enough to say yes, a few were excited and flattered. But the ones who said no were actually pretty rude about it (well, by my polite, Canadian  upbringing standards)

*weird look* "Um... No."

*without stopping or making eye contact* "Not interested."

With those ones, I took a picture of their back anyways, just for my own amusement. Obviously I won't be using those for my assignment, but they're still in my camera, ha. 

Unfortunately, I can't upload the photos I was given permission to take in good conscious, because I didn't take down their info to credit them with, seeing as my assignment is a quick presentation to my photography prof. 


Jacket: Thrifted
Top: Aritzia
Flannel: Thrifted
Disco Pants: American Apparel
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment